Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Chloe Phebe Charlotte Update

I seriously need to take more photos of what Chloe is doing during the week.  The most I got was a few shots of her spelling, 
 
and a book that she read.   This book is historical fiction.  I like that she can have fun reading and still learn something along the way.  There are several other books in this series.
 
 

Phebe scored a bit better.  Here she is doing her peg counting with some pumpkins.

Phebe has also started her LAST workbook for Learn To Read.
Charlotte was snapped while playing out the back next to the orange tree.


And a few days before that out on the patio area crawling around.


Thanks for visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.