Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Science Lesson

Today I want to quickly share a Grade 2 science lesson on Birds.

This lesson comes from Christian Light Education - 204.  ( 2nd Grade, book 4 ).



Included in the lesson was an introduction to birds FEET.



And birds BILLS.



I loved how Miss 7 had to, "draw a line to match the feet with how birds use them.  Then draw a line to the birds that have that kind of feet."




"On the first line, write what kind of bill the picture shows.  On the second line, write one bird that has that kind of bill."


Just wanted to share the highlights from this lesson with you all.

Certainly has made my teaching so much easier.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.