Sunday, August 26, 2012

Alphabet Words

 
I need to cheer myself up, and the best way to do that is be a productive giving person.  So day I am going to start giving away Alphabet Words.

The only down side to this is having to come back for more pieces to the file.   It's big, big.  Yeah, big.  And it's all in little tiny chunks.  But oh well, good to go - well up until we get to P I think, so by the time we get there I shouldn't have too much problem with finishing off the book.   LOL
 
I won't do a giveaway from this book every single day, but if you drop in every now and then and check the category list for 'AW' you'll find all the ones I've shared.  :o)

So without any further talking let's get started.
 
A 1
 
( I have to number them because there are 4 parts to each letter ).
 
 


B 1
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.