Thursday, December 20, 2012

Project 365

Last week I introduced my latest project, 'Project 365'.  Here's how we went:

December 2012

13 - Insects

I read this book.






Then we did these:

 





If you'd like a copy of them just click the folowing picture.


and for the other worksheets click this one:



14 - Oliver Cromwell

We put him on a little 3 x 5 card.  Wow, ummmmm there's quite a bit more to this man than just banning christmas, and it isn't all good I'm afraid. 



 
15 - Repent

We put this on a little 3 x 5 card too.
 
 
 
 
16 - Psalm 23:6

Yep, another card.

 


17 - Francis Drake

He also made it to a 3 x 5 card, AND we went looking for some fun stuff on youtube in Horrible Histories as well.

Don't forget to check out last weeks Horrible Histories youtube clip I posted on the Spanish Armada.

 

18 - Wolf

I read this book.

 
Then we did these:
 

 
This one is Hannahs - 3y8m


 
Phebe - 5



 
Chloe was sick today - so no work from her.  She did listen to the story though. :o)
 
Then late in the afternoon I thought I'd try and make a craft.
 

 
Phebe was the only child to do a WOLF craft.  She added legs to hers.



 
 
If you'd like a copy of the notetaking pages just click the following picture.

 


19 - Volcano

I read from this book.
 


 
Then we did these:
 


 


 
Chloe also did one, but was a bit late for photos.

Wow, and if you got through ALL that you are a STAR~!!

So, what do you think of my Project 365?  Would you like to join in?  I have the remainder of December and January lists already to go up there on the top bar under 'Project 365'.

Should I divide the days up a bit?  Was this post TOO much?


I'll be back next Thursday with another weeks show and tell.  Or maybe sooner, because "I" think the post was a bit long myself.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.