Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Robinson Crusoe

.......and NOT just any Robinson Crusoe either, my dear friend.  A 1950's, words in one syllable version.  Oh, in pretty good condition too I might add.

I couldn't believe my very good fortune to have found it today when we dropped in for some second hand book shopping.







Book information:

  • Format:  Hard Cover
  • Number of Pages:  92 pages 
  • Publisher:  Shoe Lane Publishing Co.
  • Publication Date:  1950 
  • Author:  Mary Godolphin
  • Illustrator:  John Harris

Today I'm joining up with:

Every bed of Roses
I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. I love these types of books. I do confess I have never heard of One syllable versions before. My favourite parts are the line drawings in these books. I think I might need to borrow this one from you one day Deborah :)
    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.