Saturday, April 4, 2015

Preschool - { a }

Welcome to my version of Preschool - Letter of the Week for Charlotte { 3 }.  I have had a couple of false starts with her already, but that is mostly because I've been too busy with other children.   So hopefully this is the ticket, this time.  :o)

This week Charlotte and I did up this little craft for the letter { a }.

Her scissor skills are really starting to improve.  She did the letter { a } part and the gluing.


Some writing practice.


Another craft - scissor and gluing practice.


Find and circle the { a } sounds.

If you'd like a copy of this worksheet below just click the worksheet to download.


An ant on the apple.  First she painted the apple.  Then cut it out.  After that, we finished it off with an ant with googly eyes.


Sorting.


Another craft: Ambulance.  It was mostly free styled by myself, but then glued up by Charlotte.  I used some clipart for the little people.


Matching.


Another thing that starts with { a } is "axe" and so that became a craft as well.


Counting and Matching.


Another free styled apple by Charlotte.


She was copying this one as she went.


Counting and Matching.


And finally, some more writing practice.

If you'd like a copy of the worksheet below, just click the worksheet below.


Today I'll be linking up with:

Preschool and Kindergarten Community weekly linkup

I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Oohh!! I love this!! I might have to copy it for Darby.
    You so right. It is hard to do school for the little schoolers with the big ones. I feel like my older ones take more of time than my younger ones. I really need my bigger ones to learn to work independently but I am constantly either reprimanding them or explaining things I already explained to them. Sigh, I feel like I'm getting no where with anyone.
    Charlotte did great!!

    I would love to catch up with you if you have time as well. We will have to keep in touch closer to when your coming through!!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.