Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That.


This week we worked out how to do our maps.

1.  Trace
2. Paint
3. Blackline

This is a combo effort with Miss 8 and myself.
It's based on SOTW 4 - Lesson 2a


Phebe and Hannah are up to lesson 10 in their Wordly Wise text.

Don't forget that you can pick up these little supplements for FREE here on the blog under the spelling tab.


Charlotte was reading this to me this morning.
I love how she is progressing.


We started a new Art project - and I gave all the girls a new little art book each in which to put it.
We'll be doing flowers.



Another new project is this little flip book that we're going to put memory verses in.


Yeah, so just wanted to do a little catch up.  :)

Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.