Monday, June 26, 2017

Kindergarten and Grade 1 Spelling

One of the things that I love to do in Kindergarten and Grade 1 is to spend some time using Spelling as a way to teach and concrete in those multiple phonograms.

While it is entirely true that you could get through a complete year of spelling and multiple phonograms WITHOUT a curriculum, it just makes things a little more intentional to have the worksheets if you can get them.

At any rate, I've been slowly re-shaping and doing up some new worksheets to accommodate this years spelling.

I've prettied up the files with instructions etc.. and uploaded the first set on TpT.

Contents:
A color anchor chart of the sound and word list
A black and white easy print anchor chart and word list
An easy print lined version for copywork, new word list, or dictation
2 x write the word worksheets
2 x circle the letter set to make the word, write the word
2 x choose the correct word, copy the sentences
Interactive notebook for the focus sound
Cut and paste words available
Read, Trace, and Write words with the focus sound - print
Read, Trace, and Write words with the focus sound - cursive

I do use another resource, also found in my store for the Monday portion, but I have added enough work to this file so that it can be used as a complete stand alone.

So if you are interested, please feel to jump over and check it out, just click the cover. 


Thanks so much for visiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.