Sunday, January 28, 2018

Maths Fact Family Memory Games - Addition

Today I have an awesome fun freebie printable for you!

Have you ever played that game called 'Memory' when you were younger?   Yep, well, I have my own little version of that today for you, Math Fact Families - Addition.  

Here's how one of the games look while in play.  If you add additional games it could get quite large, interesting and heaps of fun!

Click the picture directly below to download the FREE addition pack.  It's hot linked directly to googledocs for direct access.



Now that we have a copy of all the games.........

We need to pick out some really nice scrapbooking paper that has the pattern on one side and white on the other.



Let's print the games out.  I printed out 3 games to get me started.

Just print them all up on the white side of the patterned paper.  I dug around in my scrapbooking supplies and found some really nice ones.




I put all of them on the same patterned paper.  That way, at a later point in time I could increase the difficulty and time for the game playing.



Ok, let's get the games happening!
Just cut all the cards up and separate them out into their fact families.  Play one or more games at a time.  When you're finished playing just keep them in a small plastic baggie for later use. 

If you are going to use them with a lot of children, or for a lot of games - I also highly recommend laminating each game set before cutting them into the little cards.

If you'd like to see a video walk through, surprise, I have one!  :)




Thanks so much. See you again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.