Thursday, February 1, 2018

Preschool - Touch Point Numeral One

Even though I feel that I've transitioned from early learning to being more relaxed, I have discovered that there are still some eager learners out there.  I suppose all children are eager, but perhaps the shift is in the scheduling and delivery.  :)  Either way, I do purpose to be more relaxed with Noah over the next 3 years, but today when he asked for "school" my philosophy wouldn't let me turn him down.  Oh, no.  No good opportunity should be wasted.  So I set this up for him.

Touch Math - Touch Point Cube for the numeral 1.

You can grab a FREE copy from their website by clicking HERE.
In fact, you'll notice that they have a whole stack of them to pick up.

You can print them out in color or black and white.


I put it together for him. 


I also pulled out a fresh new page/pack of numerals to pair up to the cube activity.  If you never buy anything else from them, buy a pack of these.  They're awesome!  So handy to have.


Then after we looked at the cube and the card for the numeral 1 I set up a salt tray for him to practice writing the numeral.  I always keep a separate container of cooking salt just for tray work.  You can use it for all sorts of things.


After that, school for him was over.

But I think he did listen in on Charlottes SOTW II story for the day.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.