Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Unsteads for My Library

I had a very serendipitous book weekend.

I just so happened to be visiting a local second hand book dealer and was casually perusing his shelves, as you do, and I spied an Unstead.....


I have actually had this book on my wish list for about 15 years..... so without a second thought I popped it on the desk to purchase.  I didn't even check for the price, I just knew it was a keeper!

Then the store owner casually mentions to me that he has another little Unstead in his working pile.... and proceeds to pull it out for me to have a look.

Ummm, yes please..... add that to my purchase as well.

They are collectors loves - beautiful and timeless.

So in love.... 




* * * * * *

And while we were out there we also picked up these:

direct from the growers....







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.