Thursday, July 12, 2012

101 Dalmatians

Another night time project was our 101 Dalmatians read and craft.  (I like to do night time projects to keep the girls busy instead of TV.)

I simply read this version of the story, and a second one as well.


 Then we did our craft.  I gave each girl a large puppy and got them to stamp the dots on their dogs.



If you don't have any dot stamps one could simply draw the dots on with a texta or a pencil.

When they were done they cut them out and glued them onto some colored paper.


Hannah didn't do so well on the dot thing, but she totally made up for it by coloring in a second puppy awesome.  She's 3.


And I couldn't resist the opportunity to have a go at making a dalmatian myself, albeit a blue one.  LOL


And now, if you'd like to make a puppy dalmatian too you can grab a printable for it here, just click the puppy.




Let me know what you think.  Oh and if you can use him, I'd love to see how your craft with him comes out.

Thanks for visiting. 

2 comments:

  1. This is my all time FAVORITE Disney movie. "We're going to trick the old mad lady!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yes the children LOVED that part too~!!

    Thanks for visiting. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.