Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Frog and Freebie

The other night we did a little frog unit.

Because these units are done at night I've noticed the girls don't have the same concentration that they would normally have during the day, so we only read this one little book.


This is Chloe's cover for her little book.  I try to make all our mini units into books.


 Something that I found on the net somewhere.


 A Can, Have, Are chart - which I sort of had to help out with.


 And a little writing piece.


 Here's Phebe's cover page.


 Both girls did a life cycle wheel as well.
 




 Phebe's writing.


And now, if you've made it to here you deserve some freebies.  :o)

Some notebooking pages:


And a little further down we have the Can, Have, Are chart.

Thanks for visiting.








2 comments:

  1. I love your frog activities!! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I might need to use some of these when our taddies start turning into frogs. Thanks O Creative One.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.