Sunday, July 29, 2012

Plain Colored School Paper

How do you store all your plain colored school paper?

This is NOT for patterned / specialty papers - just plain school stuff for school projects.

I use these,


and these.  They are just plastic drawers that pull out.


 The boxes don't look very flattering in these photos but in real life one doesn't see all the imperfections on the drawers - so it looks great.


And each drawer holds 500 sheets of 80gsm.  A4 size.


Yes, so do tell, how do you store your paper?


1 comment:

  1. Last year I used a few plastic magazine-holders, and organized the papers according to color. It worked fairly well - as long as there was enough paper in each one to keep it all standing up properly. I love the idea of your drawers!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.