Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hoot if you Love Owls

 
Today I just wanted to do a little show and tell on an activity that I got from one of my blogger friends here online. 

Do you love owls?  Or have an owl theme?  Then this post is for you~!!  ESPECIALLY the link at the end~!!  Don't miss it.

 
This lot of printables were so cute that I wanted the girls to try it out a.s.a.p.  So we did.

It's actually a writing activity, but we used it for copywork.

 
Miss Phebe - 5.  She REALLY loved this activity,
 
 
 
and Miss Chloe - 7. 
 
 
 
Here they are in the school room.  :)
 
 
 
 
How our finished project came out.   
 
 
 
 
To visit Lauren and her cool blog, don't forget to grab a copy of her awesome FREEBIE.
 
click HERE.
 
 


1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.