Monday, September 10, 2012

My Favorite Freebie Linky Party

 
 
I found an awesome little linky to join up to tonight while I was out blog hopping.
 
Check it out.
 
 
 
 
 
But I'm sitting here thinking WHAT is my best freebie that I've done?

 
I've got a heap of them, and I'm always adding to the list, but which one is like the best?
 
 
But then I thought - what do my downloaders pick the MOST?

 

 

 
It's my favorite tonight because it's your favorite:
The thing that I really like about it is that I MADE the clipart for it myself.  Yep, I did.

 
And that several of my children have played with this type of worksheet ( I've made others as well ), and they really like it too.

 
Such an easy, relaxing activity.  The children get success very quickly and easily which encourages them to try other school stuff.
 
 
 
 
The story behind it:
 
Way back when I didn't have a lot of money - and not like I got a lot now either, but I was always looking for ways to get some worksheets and school stuff for free.   So I started making my own worksheets and one thing led to another until I started making workbooks.
 
 
 
 
How to use it:
 
Well, it's pretty self explanatory.  The children just color, cut and paste the animals to match them up.
 
There are 4 worksheets in the packet.  2 animal worksheets and 2 vegetable worksheets.
 
So, pop over to TpT and pick up this great little freebie for your Farm work.
 
 
Thanks for visiting,
 
Oh and don't forget to check out all the other freebies that I have while you are there, AND then you might like to come back here and check out MORE freebies, the ones that I keep over at scribd by looking through my stuff in the category section.  Or just scroll through my past entries.  Or follow me so that you can find your way back here for when I post MORE freebies on my blog in the future.  :o)
 

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.