Monday, January 30, 2017

Letter of the Week - Add ons { Aa }

It's a funny little thing when you start putting worksheets together. It would seem that more and more ideas just come to you, in a steady stream, like a river flowing down full of glitter.  Now, while it is true that all that glitters is not gold, and each parent will have to determine what is gold for their child, it's nice to have that choice to do so.  Anyway, I digress slightly.  Basically, I don't want to waste these ideas, so I get them down and manifested on paper.

That's good for me,  That's good for you.

So today:  A word search for the Letter { Aa }

And one of the BEST things about it is that the wordsearch can be done with your DOT markers!  Yep.  How cool is that?




And in cursive too.


and well, truth be told, those littles are probably going to need to some extra practice when they first start doing cursive handwriting.

So, if you are joining us for our Letter of the Week Program this year, feel free to click on any picture above and download them.

Catch you later chookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.