Tuesday, January 24, 2017

When You Realize You Shouldn't Hold a 7 Year Old Back

Yep, I had one of those days.

I woke up and realized that I shouldn't hold my 7 year old back just because:

She's 7

She'd be at the same grade level as her sister who is 4 years older

She is lazy

She plays like a 7 year old

* * * * *

The truth of it is that she has the aptitude to do greatly in this area.

Sooooooooo..............

I took off { MY } shackles and started her up on this:




So each morning she'll get up and listen to the lesson instructions via the CD and then go on and do the lesson.

Yep.

Then we'll deal with the lesson like usual.

For my reference:  24th January, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.