Thursday, January 19, 2017

Letter of the Week in 2017

This year I have committed myself to doing a FULL - Letter of the Week curriculum.  It won't be as complete as my original prototypes, but it will definitely have enough pages to last you a week with your preschooler / kindergartner.  If we keep it minimized we've got a much higher chance of it being completed.  :o)

Additionally, it will also include cursive options as well.

How cool is that?

Very cool.

Do you know what is cooler than that?

Getting the Letter { Aa } - today.

Yep.

Just right click to download the file cover below.



Inside you'll find letter tracing pages, a game board, cut and paste, sorting, craft pages, an interactive notebook page, flash cards, and hat pieces.

But that is not all.  I'm also going to share a secondary file with jigsaws, bracelets, and a memory verse as well.

Just click the below image to grab this file as well.

I do hope you will join us this year for our Letter of the Week program.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.