Thursday, August 22, 2013

Skip Count Frogs { freebie }

I dunno about you, but I have this thing for skip counting, especially since we have to learn the multiplication tables.  I just figure that this is going to help make it a heap easier.

So.............. I also use these:


It only goes up to the 7 x tables - because that's all we've needed up until this point, but I'll add the 8x and 9x soon - just waiting till we need them { or I find some motivation }.  

{ 4 x } 

Just click on either picture to download from google.doc's.

Enjoy and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate these froggies! I would love to have some additional skip counting. We are learning up to 15s!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.