Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Montessori Multiplication

Something new that I thought we'd try out:

{ Montessori Multiplication }

It has the same set up as nomenclature cards.

They do do them a little different from what I am used to though.  They say, "10 taken 6 times" where I would normally teach, "6 groups of 10".  Little Miss didn't have any problem though.


And in the same download they also included clip cards as well.


There were actually quite a lot of varied resources included, but yes, these are the ones that I printed and laminated for a bit of use.

Some of the pages I'll just print and then we'll use.

If you are interested in this particular pack - you can find out more about them HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.