Sunday, June 17, 2018

Australian Bush Birds

An awesome little find at a second hand market morning.

The dust cover was a little torn and damaged, so I just removed it after I took this photo.  I prefer my books to look old, if they can - so if it's a hard cover, I will generally remove the covers if they're not doing much in the way of making the book look lovely, inviting, or beautiful.


Inside it has a simple contents page:


I LOVED that it had so much introductory and helpful information!

Perfect for beginner bird watchers.


It will lend itself to so many bird lessons.


Awesome!


And then when we get to the birds themselves, we find colour plates on the right hand side, with the text on the left.





The end part of the book has many more photographs - in black and white with other pertinent information.

If you can find a copy of this book, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.