Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Laminating Day

Today I had a laminating day....

I had my stash of printables all good to go....



Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I thought it would, but I was solid on getting them cut asap as they came out of the laminator.


Montessori 3 part cards for Multiplication 3x 


Clip cards for Noah in a summer theme.


More clip cards for Noah in a mermaid 10 frame theme.


Geometry shapes clip cards for Charlotte.


More Montessori multiplication 3x - but clip cards this time.


Birds and their eggs.  It's supposed to be 3 part cards, but I decided that we should only cut them to two to begin with.  They are absolutely gorgeous, and I've already had a lot of interest from the children about them.


More counting clip cards for Noah.


And how they look all baggied up when I was done.


Just making the most of the laminating and preschool stuff, since Noah is the last baby - and I won't need them after him.

Are you doing the laminating rounds at your place?  What are you laminating??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.