Monday, June 11, 2012

One of the reasons that I am keeping this blog is to have a place where I can keep samples of the school work that we've tried and done.  That way if I ever want to revisit an idea/worksheet I'll have this as a place to go back and find things.

This particular worksheet was done by Phebe.  It is in fact done incorrectly.  But she still got the basic idea of matching the picture to the sentence.  So that's something.  :o)

Ref: Alphabet Words


This next page was done by Hannah.  I thought she did pretty good.

Ref:  Draw a Line


 I've also been showing Hannah capital letters.  Look she even had a go at tracing/writing one.

Ref:  Alphabet Color, Track and Trace book 2


 Thanks for visiting.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.