Monday, June 25, 2012

Medieval History Books

We finally got all our school finished for the day, and it's only 1:40pm.  Not too bad for me and the girls.  The big boys are still working though.

Anyway, while I was busy reading a chapter out of our Ferdinand Magellan history book the thought came to me that I should do some more show and tell on our History books that we've read this year.

So today I am going to share with you TWO books that we have read this year.

The first book I'd like to show you is 'The Discovery of New Worlds'.

[Cover]
We read this book earlier in the year, since this is the year that we are doing Medieval History.  The book itself is made up of 50 short chapters.  We got a FREE copy of it from The Baldwin Project.



The second book that I'd like to show you is 'Famous Men of the Middle Ages'.  Also FREE from The Baldwin Project. This book has 31 chapters with each chapter looking at a particular person in history.

[Cover]

I'd love to stay and chat, but little Miss has woken up.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I see this book as a child-friendly one. Kids might be more interested in reading facts about history with this, don’t you think? This is an encouraging piece for them to gain more knowledge. I’m sure that even the older generations will like it, too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.