Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today I wanted to share a workbook that I've got that you might be interested in.

Chloe LOVES this type of worksheet.  Particularly the drawing component at the end.


 It's designed to be an easy, non taxing exercise to review and work on multiple phonograms.


A close up of another drawing that was done while using this book.



 It's from my Phonics Workbook.


 About this resource:

The book is based on 70 phonograms - and there are 2 worksheets for each sound.


This resource is ideally suited for revision and consolidation purposes of phonics for grades 1 to 3.


A MASSIVE 140 worksheets for this file~!!


 I've been using it with this book:


 It's an opportunity to use the sounds in context.


 I've actually UPDATED this book since doing these pictures to add a cute little bug on each page.  You know, more child friendly.  :o)


This second book has 44 multiple phonograms in it.  If you're interested just click the sample picture.

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make this book more useful?  Let me know.  :o)

Thanks for visiting.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.