Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sometimes you come across some of the most awesome freebies out there on the net, and today I thought that I would share one of them with you that I recently came across.

In my blog hopping I found a link to a website that had a heap of worksheets for High Frequency Words.

Just perfect for what we need, since our main focus with Phebe at the moment is learning to read.


What do you think?  They're great aren't they?  Yes, I thought so too, that's why I printed them up straight away and bound them into a book with my binder for Miss 5.


 Another example.


Here's what the front looks like.  Nothing fancy, but hay.

If you would like a FREE copy of all these worksheets you can get them HERE.

Thanks for visiting~!!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.