Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Flavoured Rice

Time to get you drooling and super ready for a delicious and healthy meal.

Think easy and quick.  Think healthy.  Think delicious too.


Rice with a chicken noodle soup mix, a tiny amount of curry flavour, and a tiny amount of home made taco seasoning.


While the rice was cooking I cut up a stalk of celery, two tomatoes, an avocado, and a red capsicum.  When the rice was done I simply stirred them into the rice, and voila, we were ready to eat.  No need to cook these added ingredients.  It's best to eat them RAW.  Although to be honest, when adding them to the hot rice it does warm them up a little.


Today I'll be joining up with:


I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.