Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Teacher Planner.....

Which is really just a book for box ticking as it turns out.  I like it that way though.  It just seems to be something that I really enjoy doing.  This is how I keep track of the subjects that we've done each day.  It definitely helps keep us on task.  You'd be quite surprised at how well it keeps things focused and going.

Cover:
{ I just used some super nice scrapbooking paper. }


The inside front cover:
I gave myself a coloured version.  The green weeks are our weeks off.  The red is for the end of year holidays.  Basically it goes 6 weeks on, 1 week off.  Of course I started the school year early { again } so I'll have that extra week up my sleeve if I ever want it.  And just because it's all planned doesn't mean I have to stick to it.  I'm still flexible enough and can jiggle a week or two here and there if I feel we need it.


The left hand side.
This year I've added Charlotte to our little school. I didn't know what I'd actually be giving her for school - so I just left the subject areas blank.  I'll just fill them in when / if we do any.

I can also write notes underneath, and I do sometimes.  Things I need to remember, need to print, or want to try.


The right hand side.
I write what week we are doing and what month we are in.  Then underneath that I write the actual number of the day so I always have the "date" handy.  Then as the children progress through the day I just tick things off.


At the back of the book I have my forms to keep track of the girls Saxon scores.


Are you addicted to box ticking as well?

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.