Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Doctor DoLittle

This week we got through Doctor DoLittle.  It's only a junior classic, but it was perfect for the little girls.  They absolutely loved it.  

In particular, Phebe, my 6 year old, loved it so much that she has begun reading it for herself.  She's done the first 7 chapters already. I was initially horrified that she's been ticking off the contents page, { I discovered this when I enquired as to how she was keeping track of where she was up to } but oh well, who am I to complain?  I trash books sometimes too.  She's also handled the pages more roughly than what I might have done. However, thank goodness that it didn't cost me very much.  A mere $3.50, in excellent condition when we purchased it.   A small price to pay for the pleasure that it has brought.






  • Author/s:  Hugh Lofting
  • Retold by: Ellen Miles
  • Format: Paperback
  • Number of Pages: 140
  • Vendor: Scholastic Junior Classics
  • Publication Date: 2004
  • Ages: 6-12


  • Thanks for visiting.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.