Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The World of Capt. John Smith

Whew~!!  It sure took us a long while to get through this 400 page book.  About 6 months if you must know.  However, we are now finished.  Yay~!!  What a huge relief.  A small satisfaction has also been attained.



Travel through time from 1580 - 1631 in a wonderful parallel history.

There is something just awesome and inviting with a parallel history isn't there?  It always makes history considerably much more interesting when you see how it all fits in with the life and times of people from other places and how it all interweaves to form a fantastic story with the thread as a whole.


  • Author/s:  Genevieve Foster
  • Format: Paperback
  • Number of Pages: 406
  • Vendor: Beautiful Feet Books
  • Publication Date: 1959 { modern reprints available } 
  • Ages: 10 - adult


Certainly one for the History shelf~!!

Today I am linking up with:

Every bed of Roses

and

Living and Learning at Home

I hope you can join us.

Thanks for visiting.




2 comments:

  1. I loved reading her books in the High School Years. Thank you for joining me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great resource! I agree about being able to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.