Sunday, July 7, 2013

Planning for Grade 4

Here's what's on my list for when Chloe gets to Grade 4 in 2014.  Yep, I'm thinking that far ahead.   It should also be noted that at this point in time I pretty much have the entire list of materials already to go.

Bible:  
Family Worship Time
Christian Light Education { 4 }

English:
R/S Grammar { 4 }
Classical Composition { 1 }
McGuffey's - for Copywork / Dictation

Maths:
R/S { 4 }

Spelling:
R/S { 5 }

Latin:
Latina Christiana I

History:
Australian History
SOTW IV

Science:
R/S { 4 }

Reading:
CLE Readers { 4 }
Pathway Readers { 4 }
R/S Readers { 4 }
Additional fun reads from the shelf

Art:
Art Cards Appreciation
Drawing
Painting
Making Cards

Penmanship:
Cursive Handwriting




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.